Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 24, 2009

My Amazing Life

Life has been so amazing the last few months. I've been able to enjoy my days off and I'm living life to the fullest. Jeff and I spend every chance we get together. Even when I'm at work he will come in and have dinner with me so that we can still see each other. We have had so much fun together. Our trip to San Diego was so amazing. We also have gone on many bike rides on his new motorcycle. We went to Zion's to have dinner with his two brothers and their wives. It was a beautiful night. We have also gone turkey hunting and fishing up in Tremonton while visiting Jeff's family. I can't wait to continue to laugh and smile with Jeff in my life!!!

2 comments:

McArthur said...

hey... i love jeff's face when your all dressed in camo..your smilin big and he looks like he's about to mess up a deer!

jacksonhaleywarrenandhaus said...

Holy crap that is a honker of a fish its huge. I love seeing you so happy.