Sunday, July 5, 2009
YES, YES, YES!!!!
Well just to spread the word, while up at Bear Lake for the 4th of July, Jeff finally popped the question just after the finale of the fireworks. He had it all plotted out with my relatives. He was so cute and of course I had to ruin it but it all worked out. He got down on one knee and asked me in front of all my relatives. I'm so lucky to have him. He makes me so happy. I never stop smiling. He has made me love life so much. I don't know what I would have done without him in my life. And I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with someone as perfect as him!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
Oh Congrats Congrats!!! You two look great together and from what I can tell your ring looks awesome!! (Take a pic up close :) Can't wait to start hearing about the wedding plans!
I have never seen you smile that big!!! Congratulations and be sure to send us an invite!
YAHOOOOOOO!!
congrats trish! good to see you so happy. how exciting!!!
Yay!! That is super exciting!! Lane and I are both so happy for you. You look so in love!!! I saw a pic of your ring on facebook. . .gorgeous!!! You will make a beautiful bride!!
Congrats Tricia! I am so happy for you! You guys are such a cute couple. Married life is the best! Have you decided on a date yet??
Oh Trish!!! I wish that i could have been there! i love you and you look SO happy i am so excited for everything! Ya another wedding... they are so much fun!
Yah! Congrats! I'm so happy for you!
Trish, I'm SO excited for you! You look so happy - it's worth waiting for, huh?
YEAH! We are happy for you. Good luck with all the wedding plans.
Post a Comment