We have been so busy this last month... and none of it has been wedding plans, well ok we got our engagements taken, that's it... its all been vacations!!! We went to Otter Creek and Fish Lake with Jeff family for a few days and then we joined up with my family in Bear Lake for some fun in the sun and on the beach. I can't believe I get married in 5 weeks. It's so crazy. I move into our house this weekend, send out announcements next week, finish making my wedding dress, get bridal pics done, have 2 bridal showers and then the big day!!! Wow!!!!! I can't wait. Our lives have been so blessed and I know that this change in my life will be the best decision I've ever made....

4 comments:
SOOOOO cute!
Hey who is your photographer?!! SO cute! And my the way if you need my address its 5620 N 1320 W St George, UT 84770...I wanna be there!!! ha ha Let me know if you need any help Im still available.
Love you girl!!
Super Cute & good luck with the wedding plans!!
Cute pics! Better post more about the wedding plans tho. I'm so excited for this new phase in your life. Being married is definetely an adventure!
Post a Comment