Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, September 25, 2009

Not even a week...

Well the wedding plans are over, stressing is out the window and I finally get to come home everyday to my best friend and the one I truly love. Our wedding was so beautiful, I can't wait to get our wedding video back so i can enjoy the moment all over again. We had a great time in Park City for a quick little honeymoon before we had to head back to work but we are so excited for our cruise next month to the Caribbean. It is so nice to finally be married and enjoy everyday life together. It hasn't even been a week and I'm more in love with Jeff than I was the day I met him.

A few pics from the wedding... more to come!!!









For wedding gifts, I surprised Jeff with a hunting rifle. He was so excited. Then for my wedding gift Jeff really surprised me... we took off in my car and he had me open my gift in the car. It was an IPod Touch and then another small gift. Jeff had turned back around so we could go get our stuff and once I opened the smaller gift I started screaming... it was a key to my dream car, an Infinite!!! He sure surprised me, no more Eagle Talon, but we sure love my new car. He is so very good to me!!!


And a few from the honeymoon in park city...






3 comments:

K_Williams said...

Ahhh Tricia!!! I am so happy that you are happy! Your wedding was BEAUTIFUL!!! It looks like you had a fun time in park city too! Love ya sis!

Amanda said...

New Car?!! Man he's a keeper!!! Park City looked like a blast! Congrats again!!

Scott and Amanda said...

park city looked like so much fun!! Congrats and i cant wait to see the video either!!! love ya sis!