Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Quick update... and our BOYS!!!!

Sorry for those who care to follow my blog... I lost my camera hunting with Jeff, and what a sad day that was. bless Jeff's heart, he went back the next day and looked on the mountain we were hiking where I'm pretty sure I lost it at and no luck. so I hate updating blogs without pics, so here I am, got myself a new camera and I'm back to taking millions of pictures and since being married I've scrap booked all our memories. I already have two books done and I look at them daily. Anyway, so the latest is we already increased the size of our family!!! Jeff is so good to me, not only did i get my dream car for my wedding but after weeks of searching for my favorite and dream dog we finally found him... but not just one, we had to get 2 and it has been the best decision EVER. they play together all day long while we are gone and Jeff and I have soooo much fun just sitting on the couch a watching them play all day!!! (Chewy is the darker one and KO (aka Knock Out) is the lite colored but very very fluffy one)













So besides raising our two Boys, we have had so much fun being married. We love our house, it is all decorated and so cozy. We love watching tv together and are addicted to NCIS series. Since marriage we are on season 4 of 8. We also go out all the time, we frequently enjoy dinner dates on the nights I don't cook (which surprisingly I cook an awful lot and I have loved learning new meals) and we have been to many movies, Tuachan x3 and even a Jon Schmidt concert... if you haven't heard of him look him up!!! In my mind, he is one of the most talented and humble Pianist I know and I have everyone of his songs on my ipod. Marriage is one of the best things that has ever happened to me. Jeff and I get along so good, we are learning everyday to meet eachother's needs and remember that it's the little things that count. I look forward to the holidays with him and our time off of work. Stay tuned for holiday pics, birthday parties and more....

2 comments:

e.m. said...

cute puppies trish! don't you just love dogs? definitely some of the best companions.

its so nice to see you so happy. jeff seems like an outstanding guy.

its fun to keep updated on you as well! love your family to death.

Wilson Family said...

Oh My Soooo cute...I am so in love with your dogs. Love the names. I am really happy for you and glad that you are loving being married