Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, April 2, 2010

Change of Plans

So as most of you know we are moving to Alaska and plans were to take off on the long torturous drive to good ol' cold Anchorage. Well with so much going on the month of April (Jonny going through the Temple, Cabo Vacation and both working extra hours) we both felt that things weren't falling into place like we planned. We bought a new truck but still need to sell my car, Jeff's motorcycle and his business. All this wasn't happening on our time table. I was breaking down in emotions and after many late night talks and lots of prayer we have agreed to wait til August to move. In the mean time, Jeff will finish his schooling here and believe it or not he has already taken a good portion of his Air Traffic Control classes here at Dixie so that saves us a good chunk of change. We both feel so good bout this. Unfortuately I got myself all mentally prepared to make such a change and now I'll have to do it all over again in a few months. But I;m just glad I'll get more time to prepare. I won't have to miss my brothers missionary farewell, and Jeff and I will get to continue to enjoy our mini weekend getaways before we START thinkin bout starting a family. I sure love the time we have together and I'm so thankful for such an amazing husband. Everything he does in life is all for mine and his benefit, but mostly mine. He is the most selfless person who wants me to have everything in the world. He is ALWAYS thinking of my needs and ways to make me happy. So in the end, as bad as I want to just leave now while I'm mentally prepared and just get this whole move behind us and get done with his schooling sooner,I know that the Lord has answered our prayers and this will benefit us the most.

No comments: