Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Week with Conner

This last week my brother Conner was able to come down and be with me. We had so much fun and I was sure sad to have him leave. He is the most polite and respectful kid always saying "Yes Mam" and always asking me if there was anything he could do for me. Jeff and I took him to Tuacahn to see Tarzan and he sure loved it. We also went to the skate park at Fiesta Fun and mini golfing. Jeff took him to a movie while I worked and we spent tons of time walking and playing with the puppies. He even went to help Jeff work, but got distract with all the nice cars and we ended up taking tons of pictures. We also spent hours upon hours swimming and just relaxing and playing games all night. He is an amazing brother and I loved having him here.







No comments: