I do have to say, that while I was making the dough, it looked so much like play dough that I had a hard time eating it. But boy was Amanda right, it sure did brighten our day eating these amazing looking cookies.
Sunday, February 13, 2011
Mmmmmm good...
So I really can't take credit for anything in this post except for the fact that all I did was made some simple cookies. My little sister Amanda has become quite the Betty crocker/home-maker since being married. She is always finding new things to make, whether it be crafts or food. She is so stinkin creative it makes me want to be like her sooo much. She recently started making TONS of bows and my little neice and mom are the ones to show off the new designs. Well Amanda sent me an email of a blog she found... and all the email said was "just to brighten Jeff's day." Well the attachment was to sitsgirlsrecipes.blogspot.com. It was a recipe for some funky looking rainbow cookies. And if you don't know Jeff, let me tell you... he LOVES desserts. I usually always try to have dinner AND dessert ready for him when he gets home from work. So I was super excited to make these cookies. Well working nights, my body clock is backwards from the rest of the normal world. So saturday night after going to a movie, we came home and Jeff feel asleep on the couch. Well it's only midnight and I'm wide awake... so what do I do, make cookies. It was actually sooo fun and I just wish I had someone (or some kids) to share the excitement with. So now I will share it all with you...




I do have to say, that while I was making the dough, it looked so much like play dough that I had a hard time eating it. But boy was Amanda right, it sure did brighten our day eating these amazing looking cookies.
I do have to say, that while I was making the dough, it looked so much like play dough that I had a hard time eating it. But boy was Amanda right, it sure did brighten our day eating these amazing looking cookies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Those look yummy Trisha!
They are darling Im so trying it and if they turn out looking like pooh color Im going to kill ya.
Post a Comment