I know I do this often but it's because I don't have kids to rant and rave about.... so I do it to my husband. Getting married to him has been the best thing that has ever happened to me. The other day Jeff came home and just hugged and kissed me and said, "Gosh i love you so much lately, i miss you when we aren't together." He does this often and it just solidifies why I married him and the reason why I love him more today than I ever have. I'm so smitten with him, in fact I think he gets sick of me telling him 20 times a day how much he means to me. Struggling to have kids has really been hard on us both but it is so cute to see his reaction when I have to tell him "Um, not this month." He has really become an incredible husband who is learning everyday how to support me emotional, physically and spiritually. He holds, honors and respects his priesthood and is the most Christlike person I know, always serving and thinking of others.
This will always be my favorite pic... I was so excited I accidentally attacked him while he was on one knee.
I wrote this quote down years ago and couldn't wait to find my "dream" guy.
"Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep... wait for the guy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you're in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you're just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have you.... The one who turns to his friends and says, 'that's her.'
Well I found him and he means the world to me and I will always strive harder to be a better friend, wife and mother because he deserves it. I love you honey. Thanks for getting on one knee 2 years ago for me!!!


1 comment:
It feels like you have been with each other forever,iI guess that's what it is suppose to feel when you follow your heart.I love you both so much.Thanks for choosing us as your family.
Post a Comment