1- I am greatful for an amazing husband who holds and honors his priesthood. Who is always willing to serve others. Who is the hardest worker of anyone I have ever met (right next to my Dad). Who wants nothing but the best for his wife and future family. Who studies so hard in school to earn himself a 97.1% on his ATSAT (still so proud of you babe) and who loves the adventures of everyday life. Jeff is everything I ever wanted in a husband... and MUCH MUCH more!!!

2- I'm greatful for my amazing parents. I'm thankful for their endless love, support, prayers, tears, and laughter offered on my behalf. I'm thankful for how they raised us kids and the values they instilled in us to become who we have become. Mom and Dad, you are the greatest parents God could have ever given me. Thanks you for EVERYTHING!!!


3- I'm thankful for the comfortable modest home to come home to everyday. Jeff and I are so thankful for where we live and how it is so conveniently close to church, work and school. We are thankful for the safety it provides and for the love that is felt within it's walls.
4- Although simple, I'm thankful for our cute dogs and for the fun and laughter they provide for us daily. We cannot imagine life without them and are so glad they fill the void of not being able to have kids at this time.
5- I'm thankful for my sisters... I could go on and on and as I look through pictures of us together I feel so overwhelmed with so many emotions about each and every picture. My sisters mean the world to me and I hope they both know how much I love them. Kim and Amanda thanks for being my best friends.
6- I'm thankful for my brothers... Elder Jonny Burton, Bradley and Conner. I truly am a very proud sister to have such incredible younger brothers. Elder Burton is the truest and purest example of what a missionary of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day saints should be. He impresses me week after week of his testimony and Christlike attributes. I look forward to seeing him again in 6 months. I will always have a special spot in my heart for Conner. He is such an incredible boy who I miss so so bad. I hate being so far away from him and miss out on him growing up. He is such a blessing in my families life. Although my memories of Bradley go back to 17 years ago I will always remember my short time with him on earth and look forward to our reunion in heaven.
7- I'm thankful for my education and my career as a Nurse. Although not an easy road for me, becoming a nurse has been the most rewarding job I could ever imagine. I love the lives I have touched and most importantly I love those that have touched my life forever. I'm thankful for the 2 job's I have now here in Alaska. It has blessed us immensly to have a career so I can help contribute while Jeff is going to school.
8- I'm thankful for the scriptures and the comfort it gives me when I read. I'm thankful for the opportunity I had to go to a fireside with Elder Holland and for the spirit that was felt. I'm thankful for my knowledge of the truthfulness of the gospel and the guidance it gives me.
9-I'm thankful to be living in Alaska. I'm thankful for the opportunity that Jeff and I have to enjoy this adventure in our lives. I'm so blessed to be surrounded by such beauty from the scenery, the weather, and the wildlife. I'm so thankful for the friends we have made and for all the fun we have with each one of them. I'm thankful that the Lord answered our prayers at such a pivital time in our life that led us here.
10- I'm thankful for modern day medicine. I'm thankful for doctors and for their knowledge and their assistance in our lives. As we struggle to have children, I'm thankful for the answers we have recieved that will further impact our decisions in the near future.


3 comments:
I am thankful for you Tricia my first born, for your help, your love, your drive to succeed, and your drive to never give up. You came into my life at the very moment I needed you the most. You have been a constant source of comfort in my life. You set a great example for not just your younger siblings but to your parents and those you associate with. I am TRUELY blessed to have you as my daughter. I love you more than you'll ever know. MOM
i just love you so much trish i cant even begin to describe how thankful i am to have you in my life!!!
I love your blog! You are amazing!
Post a Comment