Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

First camping trip for 2012

The weather HAD been incredible lately so Jeff and I couldn't wait to get the trailer out of storage and go camping. We have some new friends Chris and Colleen who moved up in January so they haven't had the opportunity to experience "Alaska" yet. Sadly the weather outlook wasn't very good... rain, rain rain... but we took off anyway and headed to Seward. We had a blast and it only sprinkled once and then poured when we were packing up to come home. So we made it 3 days without rain. Although we couldn't escape the wind and cold. But we had a blast and made great memories. They are incredible friends with the most darling little girl Riley. Jeff and I look forward to many more campouts with all our friends and even FAMILY this summer... YEAH!!!!

3 comments:

Jamie Hardman said...

Your even beautiful when you go camping! I love reading your blog! Hope all is going wonderful with you guys! Miss you at Inlet View!

Cherie Burton said...

I love it, I definitely recognize Chris from PGHS, such a small world, Riley is so stinkin cute. It's crazy how small this world really is, who would have guessed,a couple from OK, moved to Utah, at PGHS, & now in Alaska with you. "Such fortunate souls" haha. Love the pictures, you are so beautiful.

Ryan and Megan Goodwin said...

We sure miss you two but are so excited that everything is working out accordingly! We want to come visit - we really miss Alaska (shocking I know). ;)