Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Jonny's home!!!!

A few weeks ago (first week of June to be exact) I had a very quick trip home to see my family and see Jonny for the first time in 2 years after returning from his mission in Boston. I hadn't been home in 6 months so it was nice to get away, even if it was for just 5 days. I was so glad I was able to be there for Jonny's homecoming. It sure is nice to have him home and I can't wait to have him come visit Jeff and I in Alaska the end of July. Since I'm so behind in blogging I'm just going to upload my pics and save time from typing :)

First thing we did was hit up Orem days. It was soooo nice to wear short sleeves, flip flops and feel the sun beating on my skin. Alaska's summer has been super depressing and rainy so I was enjoying every minute I could outside.





Later that day, Kim and Dan came down with the kids to spend the weekend for Jonny's homecoming. This was the first time I meet little Skylee Kay... man was she so edible. I loved every cuddle time we had together.










I love my sisters... wish I looked as good as they did but being 10 weeks pregnant was giving me little desire to get ready this trip. But here we are sporting our Boston Red Sox Shirts Jonny gave us from his mission.


 The whole family... anxious grandkids and all. (Even I have my baby in my belly in this pic :) Mom was taking the pic. She wanted just all the kids but then my dad jumped in... we had to do a lot of retakes cuz we were all laughing so hard. Good times.

The next day the fam and I headed to the new City Center Mall... man was it huge and gorgeous. We met up with my in-laws Gary and Diana for dinner. Sure loved that they drove down to come see me, even if it was for a few hours. As always, we laughed and had a great time.










This trip really went way too fast. I didn't get to do half of what I wanted or see everyone I wanted to see. But I'm greatful for the time I got to spend with my family while Jeff again stayed home with the dogs (he actually was suppose to go on a bear hunt but cancelled last minute, he really wished he was in Utah with me.) Few more pics of my time playing outside with  the fam.









No comments: