Well it has come to my attention that I've really slacked off lately with the whole blogging thing... I apologize to those that look at my blog everyday expecting a new post!! ha ha. I'll try to do better.
First off, I am changing my blog address to scooponthedish.blogspot.com.
First off, I am changing my blog address to scooponthedish.blogspot.com.
I won't change it for about two weeks so everyone will have a heads up. I'll try to comment those that are private because once I change it you won't be able to contact me. Hope I don't those anyone with the switch.
Second off, for those that have been keeping up with my life though blogging I feel I need to update you bout how my life is going. I hope the pics are pretty much self explanatory... but since Dec my life has completely turned around. I never ever thought I would be as happy as I am now. I truly have been blessed. The Lord really does know what is best for us! Unfortunately I had to go through some major trials to get where I am but I wouldn't trade it for the world. Ever since I met Jeff, there hasn't been a dull moment in my life. I honestly have the worlds biggest perma-grin ever :) I can't wait to see what the future has in store!!!


6 comments:
I LOVE seeing you so happy!
I am so happy for you! You truly look happy and you are such an example to me, you deserve only the best!!!
I am so happy that you are happy! I want to keep in touch on your new blog!
COngrats you deserve it!
Yea! I'm so excited for you! I COMPLETELY understand about the Lord knowing what's best for us! Good thing He's in charge. :) Good luck with everything!
I am so glad to see that you are so happy!! You deserve it!!! I love seeing what everyone is up to so I wanna keep in touch with blogs!
Post a Comment