Monday, March 16, 2009
Family Fun in the Sun!!!
My family came down this last weekend to watch my bro play in a baseball tournament at Dixie College. It is always so fun when all of us are able to get together... I told Jeff if he could make it through the weekend with all us crazy Burton girls then he is stuck with me forever... lucky for me he fit right in and we couldn't have had a better weekend. Amanda and Scott had the brilliant idea to get silk screen shirts with Jonny's number on it for his last game... Jonny loved it!!! Thanks family for all the laughs and fun!!! I'm so glad the weather was amazing and that we all walked away with some Vit D and UV rays on our skin.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Oh I am so jealous that it's warm down there! Maybe Lane and I will have to make a trip. I'm dying for warm weather! You have such a cute and supportive family!!
Your hair is so cute! And you and your new guy are a nice looking couple! I am glad you had a fun time! I am jealous of your roadtrip, but I couldn't do it with my little one! He hates the car!
St. George and Baseball is a great combo. We were going for my dad's ball team and then i got sick. Man what a bummer. Looks like you guys had a great time. Good luck with everything. You look very happy and deserve to be!
That looks so fun! Congrats on the new guy. He sounds great! I'm so happy for you :)
I'm so glad you found our blog! Looks like you're having a great time. Why does Jeff look so familiar? - I'm excited to keep up on each other! Gotta love bloggin'
Post a Comment