Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

This was the first Easter in 3 years I was able to enjoy with my family up north. Unfortunately I'm spending all my time studying but I've tried to enjoy it as much as I could. This year easter was extra special cuz my little brother Bradley would be celebrating his 16 birthday. We sure miss having him on this earth but are glad he is in a better place.
Easter is always so fun and entertaining at our house. The Easter Bunny always gives us the coolest toys and of course way too much candy. This year we all got Nerf guns so we had quite the Nerf war outside while the weather was beautiful. Then we did the annual Burton egg hunt and this year it was extemely hard. I challenged my dad that he was running out of hiding spots and he sure proved me wrong. It took forever to find the hard boiled eggs. We sure missed ya Kim, Dan and Jaxon!!!














Unfortunately for Jonny the only pic's my mom got of him were of his behind, but this pic is for Kim. Just wanted you to know that we literally had to look high and low for that darn High dollar egg!!! Scott ended up getting it!!!

No comments: