Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, April 11, 2009

It's been awhile since I've updated my blog... Nothing too crazy and exciting has happened lately in my life. I've just been trying to enjoy the amazing St. George weather. I did get the chance to lay out which felt amazing. The other day Jeff and I took his brother's scooter for a little run and had so much fun. I try to head north every opportunity I get to play with my nephew. The darn kid is growing up so fast, he just loves to laugh and smile and is already starting to roll and he is only 2 months. What a cutie!!!














Couple weekends ago I was able to make a very quick up and back trip to Layton for my nephew's baby blessing. Jaxon sure is growing up fast and it's killing me. I can't wait for the day to become a mom... I'm definately not rushing it by all means. I love my life now and love where I am at in life.

No comments: