Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

To the ones I love...

These last few weeks have been so exciting for my family. My little bro graduated from HS and is preparing to conquer the world. His biggest goal is to become a marine and serve a mission. I'm so proud of him. We have become so close and I can't wait to support him in all he does in life. I love you Jonny!!!


Other exciting news... after a long 6 months of waiting Amanda and Scott are finally going to tie the knot. I'm so happy for Amanda. She has waited so long for this day. She makes such a beautiful bride. I'm so glad she found someone who completes her and makes her so very happy. I love her with all my heart and can't wait to see her walk out those temple doors this weekend.

2 comments:

The Marcons said...

She really is beautiful. Have fun at the wedding!

Amanda said...

Super cute pics! Who is her photographer?