Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, January 2, 2010

First Christmas and New Years

Jeff and I had an amazing first christmas together. We spent some time with my bro and sis in law here in st. george on christmas eve and then drove up to pleasant grove to be with my fam and 630 christmas day. we quickly opened stockings and santa gifts then took off the tremonton and was there by 9 to open gifts with my in-laws. we spent 2 days with them then headed back to my parents and spent 2 more days there. I was perfect to split our time evenly Not only did my sweet husband spoil me so much and gave me more than I could ever ask for but our parents spoiled us as well. My mom continues to amaze me at what great gifts she finds and I sure enjoyed my first christmas with my in laws. We also had a perfect new years together. I love sharing so many "firsts" with Jeff. 2009 Was an AMAZING year for me. I sure was blessed so much. My life has changed for the best and I can't wait for our adventures to come in 2010.


I love spoiling my little nephew... He is such a sweet very very happy boy!! he sure loves this table we got him... before you know it he will not only know sign language(which my sister is doing so well at teaching him but he will also be able to speak spanish, ha ha ha!!!

First pic together in 2010. Just got home from a wonderful night just Jeff and I... oh and of course our 2 little boys!

We went and bought these sweet looking hoodies for the dogs, I'm also trying to order little boots on line for them... we are trying to get them use to wearing clothes so when it comes to moving, our dogs are ready for the freezing Alaskan Weather!!

5 comments:

*Clint & Rach Talbot* said...

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ALASKA!!?!! When are you moving there? Brrrrr

Wilson Family said...

Love the dogs outfits Trish and I am so glad that you are so happy. Hope you guys have a wonderful 2010 together

The Marcons said...

Those puppies are too cute! Glad you had a good Christmas and New Years!

Amanda said...

Yes please explain Alaska! Did I miss something? Oh and I'm gonna steal those pups!

McArthur said...

you are Jeff are so cute together, I love all the pictures of you two! your kids are going to be gorgeous!oh and i love the doggie sweaters..they just like your kids! I am so happy for you to move to alaska, i know its an experience of a lifetime but dont get me wrong i am very sad you are leaving cause I love you to death!