
Today marks my 6 month anniversary of being married to the best man in the whole world. I can't believe how blessed I have been to have found someone as perfect for me as Jeff. Our first date was Jan 30, 2009... and ever since then we have been inseperable (except for his Hawaii trip:)!!!! He truly is my best friend. He is an amazing husband who always makes me smile. My life has changed so much because of him and it continues to change for the better everyday. He meets my every need and is always there for me. He respects me and wants whats best for me and our future family. I know he loves me for who I am and because of that I love him with all my heart. These last 6 months of marriage have flown by but we have done sooooo much together. I look forward to our many adventures to come with him by my side... I love you Jeff!!!


1 comment:
Congrats!! We love you two!! Seems like yesterday you were kissing on my couch! Not going to lie I giggled about the Hawaii comment! Love ya!!
Post a Comment