Everyone standing around wondering what kind of competition and challenge we can all do!!!
If you know my family at all you know how competitive we all are... here are the boys racing... notice how calm Jeff is on the end... it sure paid off cuz he won every time, sorry Jonny and Scott!
Amanda and I trying to dominate Dance Dance Revolution and it was kicken our trash...
Not sure why my mom has this awkward looking face, but I'm pretty sure someone was winning something big, and she has always been our biggest supporter no matter what us kids were doing (love you Mom)!!! And lets not forget what a freaking stud my little bro Conner is!!!!
Dad being dad!!! He is such a trooper to get down and still act like a kid at his age. I don't know if he will admit it, but I think he had a lot of fun playing arcades.


No comments:
Post a Comment