Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Girls Night Out!

So since I'm on the count down of moving to Alaska, my amazing work friends wanted to go to Vegas for a little girl time. We were only gone just 24 hrs but had enough laughs and long girls talk to make the memories last forever. I really do have incredible friends at work, it's what makes me love my job and makes it ten times harder to leave them all. Unfortunately not all the great girls I work with were able to attend our weekend fun but the ones that did made up for it ;) So what did we do? We ate, shopped, gambled and.... As a going away "gift" we attended the one and only Thunder from Downunder. Yes I went, yes I didn't want to, yes we screamed laughed and had a blast, and most importantly yes my husband supported it 100% and was so glad i had fun!!! (how amazing is he to want me to go have fun with the girls) FYI, for everyone that is thinking what I first thought when I was told my friends bought me a ticket, this was not a strip bar or nudity fest!!! Did I have fun yes, the Australian boys were too funny but no I probably won't go again cuz it's the same thing over and over and I enjoyed the time with friends. Jeff couldn't stop laughing at all the stories I shared bout our trip. He is so loving and supportive of me and encourages me all the time to get out of my shell and have fun. I missed him so much and was so happy to see him. I came home to a very spotless clean home, happy puppies and a perfect husband who meets my every need. (Sorry bout the mushiness but I sure am spoiled and blessed with an amazing life.) Well enjoy the pics... I know I will in years to come looking back at this moment. Thanks girls, love you all so much!!!!




No comments: