Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Family pics and birthday fun

So a couple weeks ago while we were still in Utah I decided it would be fun to get family pictures. I told Jeff I want to plan for pics once a year, and since it was a year ago that we did our engagements and bridals, I figured now would be a great time. So Mikki Platt, who took our pics a year ago, agreed to go along with my idea to get family pics... with the dogs!!! I know it is really cheesy but they turned out so good and we love them. I bought a frame for our house months ago intending to get pics done and now that they are done it feels so good. Mikki always tries to incorporate something fun in the sessions and when I told her we love playing card games she thought it would be fun to take a few pics playing cards. Unfortunately I only have one pic right now, I'm patiently waiting for my mom to mail me the disc of our photos!







Today was also our puppies birthday... so since I'm in Alaska and have nothing else to do on my day off I decided to give them an extra treat... dog food cake, new toys, a laser light for Chewy and of course birthday hats!!!(No we didn't sing, just wanted to take pics and it was over with)

3 comments:

Scott and Amanda said...

Man im so glad you finally updated your pictures!! Scott said he is mad that he missed out on the puppies first birthday but the pictures were hilarious seriously me and scott we laughing so hard with them in there hats haha scott is still laughing at the way chewy looked and we would have sung happy birthday to them!! love you guys and your little family.

Sam said...

I love the family pictures!! So cute! No it's not cheesy, those dogs are part of your family, they are so cute!!

Diana said...

Luv, Luv, Luv The Hats !!!!I laughed so hard!