Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My newest niece Brooklyn Mae...

My little sister Amanda had her first little girl today, Brooklyn Mae Burnett. I already love her so much and I haven't even seen her or held her or anything. I just bawled non-stop since seeing her pics. She weighed 5 lbs 3 oz (Amanda only weighed 5 lb 10 oz when she was born, like mommy like daughter)18 inches long born at 2:22 pm. Amanda went in at 7:30 to get induced, got her epidural went from a 3 (which she has been at for a few days now) to a 5 to a 10. She said the labor was super easy and had no problems at all. Scott is already in love with her and Amanda just can't stop telling me how beautiful she is. She looks just like Amanda when she was born but I guess has Scott's lips. I want my sister to know how much I love her and wish so badly I was there for her right now. She had an amazing pregnancy and even better delivery. Yeah for her!!!! So proud of you Amanda and Scott. We love your family of three!!!
These were taken just this last week, so Amanda was 39 weeks.



And here is my little niece... oh I can't wait to squeeze her!!!



My mom really is the cutest and best grandma ever. Can't wait to have kids just so she can spoil them.And this is my absolute fav pic of little Brooklyn, she is so precious and innocent and just perfect and soooo very beautiful.

3 comments:

McArthur said...

She is so so adorable! She is going to love her Aunt Tricia!

tylerandtia said...

Hey girly! I hope you are doing good and loving your new job & home!

Amanda said...

Pretty sure your sister looks way too cute to have just had a baby. Boo!

Hope all is going well in Alaska!!