Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 18, 2010

Beautiful Fall Alaska

For Jeff's day off we went to lunch, drove around to antique stores and went for a walk in Kincaid Park. Alaska has been beautiful lately, the temeratures aren't my favorite, below freezing at night and high 40's during the days but oddly enough we are both surviving after coming from 100 degree weather. Today I was so excited to see my first Bull Moose in Alaska, standing right off the bike trail next to the road, it was huge and so fun to sit and watch. He was traveling with a cow (its rutting season) and I jsut get so excited when I see moose. I saw 2 more the other day driving to work!!! Anyway, just a few pics of our day off together.
These 2 pics were taken a few weeks ago. I went to take the dogs for a walk and these 3 were just across the street from our apt in our church parking lot. I'm just glad we were somewhat far enough away (50 feet or so) when the dags were barking so i didn't get charged :)



Alaska really is so so very beautiful. If only it were closer to our families!!!





1 comment:

Ryan said...

Great pics, I believe you took everyone of them and that they didn't come from a magazine. :) My favorite is the moose going to church.