Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 8, 2010

3 new posts

I had the chance to go out and take some really cool pics of Anchorage and our first snow fall. One of our friends Ryan and Meg took us out to the airport one day to see how cool it is to have planes taking off right over your head. Ryan and Jeff are in the same Air Traffic Control program, but Ryan will be finished this Decemeber, meaning they will be headed back to Utah. So we love and look forward to our date nights and get togther time with them. We will be sad to see them leave, but know we will be friends with them forever because of our experiences now. Anyway, Anchorage really is beautiful and I'm really enjoying how much fun we have every single weekend. I'm not enjoying this cold and I'm really dreading the long cold dark winter but hopefully with the holidays and us traveling and enjoying all the winter festivities here that winter will just come and go and then summer will be here and all our friends and family member can come visit and play with us... hint hint!!! :)

These pics are our first snow fall, downtown anchorage from earthquake park and planes taking off from the airport, oh and dogs and there winter coats








1 comment:

Unknown said...

Haha, so I just read back through a ton of your posts and you just make me laugh...I freakin' love you.