Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 14, 2011

We love Sundays

I think Jeff and I could agree that our favorite day of the week is sunday. We love sleeping in together, having our usually French Toast, me throwing in a crock pot dinner, preparing lessons, and walking across the street to church at 1 pm. We love love our ward, we have never met such amazing, welcoming, loving people, it will be sad to someday leave them all. We get home at 4 pm, eat dinner, try to Skype with family and then we just lounge on the couch until we either go visit Meg and Terr or go for a ride. Well with Daylight savings being yesterday, it now gets dark here around 830 or 9, so we took off on a drive. The weather was BEAUTIFUL. Roughly 40 degrees :) which is pretty dang warm when we still wake up to 2-3 degrees in the morning, sometimes even in the negatives. Jeff and I only went on an hour ride, saw 12 moose in that time and a beautiful sunset. By the time we got home it was movie and popcorn and brownie time... once again I love sundays. And this next month I work 2 of them so we will just have to make up our time together on another day. I just love being with my husband. He means so much to me and is so supportive. I'm thankful for all his hard work in school and his job. He is the hardest worker (next to my dad) that I have ever met. He truly makes me so happy and I'm so glad we have a wonderful marriage and friendship to carry us through eternity.







This pic I stole from a friend...this is what's been happening at night here, the Northern Lights. Unfortunately, it's usually around 3 am so we are either in bed or I'm working, and it's hard to see them this clear in town cuz of all the city lights but someday we will see them in person. I love Alaska weather and scenery.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that we have the technology now days through blogging, texting, face book and skyping.It makes me very thankful. I miss you all so much, and having these vices makes it easier on me.I love you all so much.

McArthur said...

It looks so beautiful up there my friend, I am glad that you are able to experience that! I miss you tons and hope that you and jeff are doing excellent