Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, April 15, 2011

Back home again

It's always so nice to get to come back to Utah to see my family. I sure miss living so far away from everyone. this trip started with some unneeded stress.... Monday night at 1030 I get a text message from Orbitz notifying me that my plane was delayed. I thought to myself, that's funny, I don't fly out until tomorrow night! Jeff then says, are you sure? Sure enough, I was wrong!! My flight was leaving in 2 hours! I had a huge emotional melt down. I had so much to do the next day, had a MD appt, needed to go grocery shopping for Jeff and had planned on making him a few meals, and had a baby shower to throw at my house. Oh, I was bawling the whole time I was packing and on the way to the airport. All Jeff kept saying us hey you get an extra day with your family... well my family wasn't expecting me either so I had to call everyone's cell at 1 am Utah time to notify someone to come pick me up... luckily Amanda is always there for me :) It sure was a nice 7 days home... didn't do a whole lot except relax, hang out, eat out, shop and play with my niece and nephew. The weather was terrible... rained, snowed, temps no greater than 40... while in Alaska it was bright blue sunny skies in the 50's!!! I just love my family so much and can't wait for the day that we live closer.
Little Brooklyn let me paint her nails... kind of!!! She wasn't very patient but i got it done and she looked so cute! I just love this little one and she loves me... she loved all my jewelry and apparently my necklaces taste good!













In Provo there is a place called Provo Beach my family went to. It's an indoor play ground with a carousel, ropes course, live bands, arcades, indoor bowling, virtual 3D golfing, crocket, indoor surfing, and a jungle gym for the little ones. We had a blast.






















We went to Cabella's one day and while Scott roamed the ONE isle for 2 hours, Me Amanda and Brooklyn walked around and then enjoyed some tasty fries!! Amanda laughs that I love horses so much so I was determined to buy Brooklyn her first horse... she wasn't quite sure what to think of the stuffed animal that was bigger than her. She is such a perfect baby, so easy going and always always laughing and screaming. And the thing I love most about her is she always recognizes me and will let me bathe her, feed her and rock her to sleep. I can't get enough of this little one.

1 comment:

Scott and Amanda said...

i cant believe out of all of the stuffed animals she picked out a sorsy! haha