Alaska has the most beautiful outdoors and wildlife (Bears, Moose, Dall sheep, Eagles, Fish) and Jeff and I knew this the second we moved here. So we knew that come summer we wanted to get out as much as possible. We have been looking for a nice trailer to take out any time we want. Problem is, craigslist here is very baron on anything nice for a good deal. We miss KSL classifieds so so so bad. This trailer search as been a headache. Jeff has bid for so many online from Utah, Arizona, Oregon, and so on. We have considered flying to Utah to purchase one and haul it back up. We've also considered buying one and having it shipped to us on a barge... all of which was even more of a headache. So we turned to looking at pop-up trailers. I found one on craigslist one night and the second I told Jeff he told me it was a fraud, the add sounded too good. (My husband is always so skeptical, and loves turning in scammers) I emailed the lady and she told me I was number 5 on the list to come see... UGH!!! So when I got the phone call saying it was still available it made me nervous that 5 others turned it down.. not a good sign. So we ran over quickly and .... it was love at first site. Jeff has never seen a pop-up (aka Tent trailer) before. Me on the other hand, I have many fond memories and camping experiences growing up with our family tent trailer. The trailer needed a little TLC but we immediately gave over the deposit and considered ourselves proud owners of our new camp trailer. So enough talking, here it is...




Setting up... Jeff was so cute to try and figure out how to put this together. The dogs were way skeptical about getting in but eventually were jumping and running all over. I can't wait to take them out, they love love the outdoors (they hate being indoor dogs, believe it or not)





The smile on my man's face is priceless. We had a great day cleaning it up and getting the feel of it and sitting down discussing all the things we want to buy for our future camping adventures!!!
3 comments:
i love it! that is so nice looking i cant wait for you guys to come down here to use it hahaha jk love ya! you are a lucky girl
how fun! i am excited for you guys! you will have so much fun camping!
Yes!! You guys are going to have so much fun with that thing! Hopefully we can catch a few camping trips with you guys before winter hits!
Post a Comment