Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 2, 2011

Just relaxin

What do you do prior to going on a 8 day vacation? Some would say pack, clean the house, pay bills, run errands, find dog-sitters, etc. Well all that has already been done, so here Jeff and I are 2 days before we leave and we have nothing to do but wait to board the plane. Too bad we couldn't book our flight to leave sooner so we could make our vacation 10 days, but we had to wait for work schedules to clear, little did we know at that time that Jeff wouldn't be working and I would get called off 2 nights in a row. So we've enjoyed relaxing and just being together. So excited to head to Florida. I've never been there and I know there won't be enough time to do and see everything. Jeff on the other time has been 3 times. We have been looking forward to this day and can't wait to share our fun with everyone.
Jeff started reading a book I got him for Easter and hasn't put it down. My husband has never been a reader and he is quite enjoying himself.

He also has taken time to teach KO tricks... Chewy isn't fond of tricks, he prefers to just play fetch with his toys. He could care less about earning treats unlike KO.


I took this pic, not realizing until after that the dogs both yawned at the same time, Jeff and I where dying laughing.

Chewy thinks whenever I get ready to take his pick, he has to come up right to the camera, silly dog.

This was the day before I gave him his much needed haircut... poor dog hasn't been cut in months, he looks so fluffy and fat under all that hair.

Last Sunday the weather was beautiful, so we drove out to Belluga point to see if any whales were out... no such luck but we did spot a dozen or so Dall Sheep along the mountain, the pick is hard to see but there are about 6 or so in that area.(See the white speaks towards the top of the pick... that's them)
We then continued the drive down the coast line, enjoying the fact that we are now up to 17 hours of daylight. It's so nice to be hanging out and then you look at your watch at 10 pm and it's still bright... cannot wait for summer!!!



We stopped at the Airplane Museum to take a look, maybe someday Jeff will get himself one of these so we can fly to all the remote places in Alaska... it might be in our next life, but someday :)

No comments: