Jaime petting the chicks. I would love to have a few of these someday. Ok, confession... I would love to have a farm someday. The inner cowgirl/daughter of an Idahoan, comes out when I go to the fair. I just kept saying over and over how much I would love a goat, or cow, and of course we all know my obsession with Horses. If I wasn't as big as I was, I would've rode on the;live horse carosel :)
This is my favorite pic of Jeff... I just love love his smile and laugh. He was trying to Hula Hoop and get Mac to come join him but Mac was so embarrassed and had no interest.
The whole gang... Jaime and Mac Brady, Terr and Meg and little Chan man Jesclard and the hottest Harris around :)
We introduced Mac and Jaime to "Rat Race". They loved it. I remember last year when Jeff and I came to the fair the first time, we were facinated with Rat race roulette. Oh and check out the guy next to Mac... one of Alaska's finest :)
Another one of Alaska's finest people... WOW!!! I especially love the bandaid on his shoulder!
Only at the fair can you get "Alaska Fair Hair" To bad none of us were patient enough to wait in line for this... maybe next year!!!
After we enjoyed all the fun we could have for one day at the fair, we took off to Terr's family Lake House and enjoyed some wave runner action. Only in Alaska do you see people on wave runners at 6 pm wearing long sleeve shirts and pants. But it was a blast. Jeff's face was pricless... he is such a kid on the water.
We are so glad that we have such great friends to hang out with. We are glad that Mac and Jaime moved up from Utah and are doing the same ATC program Jeff is. Not only are they our age with no kids (yet) but they are in our ward AND live in the same apartment complex as us. We look forward to many more adventures with them.


1 comment:
The ALASKA Fair is just defferent like no other fair. It is defenitly a must. LUV YA'
Post a Comment