18 yrs ago on Aug 3 my family lost our little brother Bradley Gabel Burton. Not a day goes by where I sit and wonder what life on earth would have been like for him. He obviously at only 3 1/2 months old was far to perfect to be on this earth. I will never forget the very day he died... how I held him all day and how he never let me put him down that day. If only I would have known, I would have never laid him in his crib. But I can't change the will of the Lord. He was called back home to our Heavenly Father to continue to serve him on the other side. Now 18 yrs later, I have 2 brothers serving the Lord. What a blessing it has been for our family and I look at how much strength we have drawn from showing our love and support to them. I look forward to the day we will be reunited with "Buddy" again. I hope I continue to live my life in a way pleasing to the Lord so I don't miss out on that glorious reunion. I love you Buddy... keep up your good work, and do me a favor... send me my children :):):)
Unfortunately Buddy died on a Tuesday and that following Friday he was to have his 3 month pics taken. So we never had pic of him. We had to still frame home videos to capture the memories. I think that's why I'm so camera happy... you never know when it will be the last time you see your loved ones.




Best brothers, Jonny and Bradley... now both serving the Lord in the same mission but on different sides of the veil.

Placing a flower on the smallest casket ever!!! I pray I will never have to go through what my parents had to. Can't imagine loosing a child.

Sorry Amanda for stealing your pics... they are the only ones I have of the headstone... not to mention Little Missy is the cutest thing ever. It's crazy to think that she has met Buddy before joining us on earth.

1 comment:
What a great tribute to your brother, you were and still are great sister.He was chosen to come and be with our family even though," Just for a little while my son" How blessed we are to have the gospel in our lives and the surety of the second coming, that all will rise to meet our Savior.I love you Tricia
Post a Comment