They are finally here!!! It seemed like eternity waiting for these pics to get to Alaska but it really has only been a month since we were sealed. It seems like it was months ago that we went through the temple. Seeing the pics just brought all the emotions back again and I'm so thankful to my dear friend Annie who took her time and talent to capture our special day. It's going to be hard to find one to blow up and put on canvas to hang in our house.
Would you have ever thought that we were sealed in January. The weather was GORGEOUS and so PERFECT!!!
So glad my mom made it today. She was extremely ill and I don't know what I would have done without her there. She is my best friend and best mom a girl could ever ask for.
We had so many people come to support us. We truly are surrounded by the greatest family and friends anyone could ask for. And now we are all sealed for eternity.
Harris family... thanks for traveling to come support us. We love you all. And thanks for being the greatest in-laws a girl could ever want.
Burton family, minus Elder Burton, Scott, Brooklyn and Dan... everyone got a nasty bug the week prior.
Jeff and his brothers and their cousin Reggie
My best friend and love of my life and through eternity. Thanks babe for loving me and for choosing me to be your wife and friend. Here's to FOREVER!!!
Monday, February 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




































6 comments:
Such wonderful pictures! Congratulations!
Love these!!! Annie does such an amazing job! It doesn't hurt that you are gorgeous Trish!! Love ya
I am so happy for you and Jeff! I wish I could have been there, you look absolutely gorgeous as always! i miss you tons!
Oh what a beautiful day! Congrats! & I love all the pictures! You look stunning!!!
I'm so happy for you!! I check out your blog now and then and it's so fun to see all your adventures in Alaska. Beautiful sealing pictures! :)
Congratulation! You look so gorgeous!
Post a Comment