Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 28, 2013

GOING PRIVATE

Well I've battled the thought of whether or not to go private and I know I have lots of people that view our blog (thanks to my tracker). I don't care if you view my blog (as long as I know you) but I am now going private before I post pics of Harper. please leave you email if you want to continue to follow.

8 comments:

Rhi said...

I totally want an invite! rhijorgensen@hotmail.com Congrats! She is sooooo cute!

Shauna said...

Your little girl is so sweet! Please send me an invite. I went to school with Jeff. jsnorton05@gmail.com

James and Cassidee said...

cassideebird@yahoo.com

tylerandtia said...

tt.talbot21@gmail.com :))

katy said...

katrinamt@gmail.com

This is Katy, your roommate of 3 months in St. George! :) I still look at your blog from time to time and would LOVE to see pictures of your sweet baby. I'm sooo excited for you! Congratulations!

Greg + Kristin said...

kkisn@yahoo.com

Brooks and Jordain said...

add me please!! jordainnielsen@gmail.com

Maegan said...

maegan@vistatreatmentcenters.com