Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, June 14, 2013

Harper and I head to Utah

May 12-18, 2013
One day I was talking to my mom and was getting super depressed about not being home so I randomly asked Jeff if I could go home and he said he didn’t care. So within the hour I used our miles and only paid $30 for Harper and I to fly home for 5 days. It was the fastest 5 days ever but it was so nice to be around family and have them all play with Harper. She is getting to be so fun and I hate that we live so far away and our families aren’t around to watch her grow up. But it definitely was super hard to leave Jeff, especially since I was taking Harper with me. We both got emotional the night I left. I’m so dependent on him and even though we have been married 3 ½ years I can’t seem to leave him without crying. I hate being away from him. I love that we have such an incredible marriage and we truly are each others best friends. But with him managing GNC lately and me being home all day every day (minus the 1-2 nights a week I work) I get cabin fever, so Utah is exactly what I needed. We were able to spend a little bit of time with everyone minus Jeff’s brother’s and their families in St. George.
As with all my Utah trips, prepare for pic overload... and let me just start by saying EVERYONE was obsessed woth Harper. She was at a fun age and everyone enjoyed her, including Brooklyn, Hadley and Skylee.
 Enjoying the sun and gorgeous weather watching Jaxon's soccer game.
We all went and supported Jonny and his softball games and had a blast hanging out and getting to know his fiance Braydin and little better.
We also supported Conner in his regional track meet. I'm so proud of him and his high jump performance. He is such an incredible kid who I just love and adore.
Then Harp and I drove to Tremonton to spend a few days with Jeff's parents. We got there pretty late and Harper was not her happy friendly talkative self until the next morning but she still loved her time with Grandma and Grandpa Harris.
Brooklyn is obsessed with Belle on Beauty and the Beast and she wanted to give a rose to Harper and then wear one of Harper's bows. :)
 All I ever want to do when I go to Utah is go to the zoo but we never get the chance... well this trip we had the chance but the weather was terrible that ONE day so we went to Thanksgiving point petting zoo. Harper loved all the animals. It was so cute to watch her interact and recogize them. I love watching her grow.
 My dad wasn't really watching and literally this Llama almost ate Harper's bow... we were laughing pretty hard.
 I was so lucky to be in town the same weekend that we celebrated sweet Skylee's 1st birthday. Kim did such an incredible job making her cake. If only I had the time and patience to make cute decorative desserts.




No comments: