Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Bingo!!!

Well surprise surprise we met some new friends, Leonard and Lisa... awhile ago but just started hangin out :) Leonard works with Jeff so after awhile we decided we should go out sometime. Leonard is a killer barbequer and we just recently went over to there house one day for amazing hamburgers and another for Moose Steak... and oh my gosh was it to die for!!! Well we needed a break from grilling so we went out to a super nice Italian Restaurant and had way too much fun laughing. Lisa and I just get along so well and we have such a blast together. Well after dinner, they invited us to go play Bingo. We decided to invite the rest of our friends to tag along for a fun night... and let me tell you, BINGO was a BLAST! Jeff really got into it and was like a kid on christmas. Both Jeff and I were only 1 number away from winning $1000 bucks... dang it, next time! In between Bingo games they we played Rat race, aka Roulette. We sure love our weekends out with amazing friends.





Yes, that is my cute husband dancing and getting his groove on before they remove the lid and let the mouse run!!!



1 comment:

Ryan and Megan Goodwin said...

I SO wanted to play bingo before we left AK, but Ryan would never let me. Grrr! I'm so glad that you guys had a blast though! We miss you!