Just a few more pics from our trip home to Utah for Christmas...
This was what I was doing to ring in the new year... cuddling with Brooklyn and the dogs... sure missed Jeff though, wished he didn't have to rush back for work, but greatful for all he does
.

Everyone loved sleeping with the dogs... I don't know how we got such cuddly dogs but boy do they cuddle and lick.

My little sister in an incredible mom. I'm so thankful for her and that she lets me help out and basically act as if Brooklyn was my own... I can't get enough of this little one!

My name is never very easy to pronouce but Jaxon sure has it nailed... he is so fun to play with. Kim has done great raising him.

During the break, my family finished 2 big puzzles... it made for great bonding and easy entertainment.

Jeff trying to pull off the Lady Gaga wig... it was a fun few days of dress up at the Harris household.
Watching Jeff run the counter at his parents store. He sure was cute walking around and helping out like he use to back in High School. It's fun to see him on his own territory.


No comments:
Post a Comment