Here are the boys playing online Call of Duty with Jeff... sure missed him but glad he could do some gaming with my family while still in Alaska.
Our egg hunts are always the highlight of our day... my dad chooses what he thinks is the best decorated egg and puts a high dollar prize on it. My mom hids the stuffed plastic eggs while Dad is in charge of hiding the hard boiled money eggs. This year, the high $20 egg was found by Jaxon... in the water pond!!! Jaxon also found 8 other hard boiled eggs, making him the richest one of the group... ending the egg hunt with over $35 dollars, man made my $1.50 look depressing!
Brooklyn really wanted the egg Amanda made for Jonny... next year at this time he will be home... yippee!!!
We also celebrated my Dad's 52 birthday!!! He may be getting old but he doesn' act like it... still riding around on motorcycles and enjoying his jeep. We sure love our dad, and I'm so thankful for all he has done for our family!
I always hate saying Good bye to my family... just cuz I never know when I will see them next. I hate missing Brooklyn and Jaxon growing up and I sure miss my sisters and Conner. I'm so thankful for skype, facebook and blogging so I can keep up with everyone.
Kim, Amanada and I wanted to get into the hot tube, little did we realize that it wasn't turned on, so we chilled in 90 degrees for over an hour and finally got out when it was 98. Although it was freezing and snowing (hence the fort my dad made to trap in what little heat we had) we sure had a great talk and tons of laughs.


2 comments:
well i sure miss ya! we will have plenty of laughs next time we get together i promise:)
Beautiful pictures, glad you had fun!
Post a Comment