June 15, 2013
My friend Kari had asked a few months back if I wanted to participate in a 5K Color Run. At the time I didn't think anything of it but as the time got closer and I researched what exactly it was I was super excited. And everyone (including Jeff) was surprised that I actually signed up. I sure had a blast. It was the first time the Color Run had been in Alaska and they had the highest numbers with over 50,000 people signed up. It was a mad house and with that many people there was very little running going on, unless you were at the front of the line. We somehow got stuck in the back so we didn't get started until an hour after the first runners started. Jeff and Harper were on the side lines taking pics. At the end of the race we were suppose to save a color packet to throw in the air to make a big dust cloud but Kari's husband Ryan decided he wanted to surprise me and he dropped it all over me... so I was COVERED in pink!!! I had a great time with friends and feel accomplished by completing my first 5K.Thursday, August 15, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
How FUN!
Post a Comment