Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Jeffs mountain goat hunt

Hopefully I can get Jeff to sit down and write about his trip to Valdez for his 2nd attempt at a Mt. Goat with his brother Josh. They were very successful this year and both shot their goats, had gorgeous weather and Jeff even came home with a black bear as well. Not sure how excited I am that my house is going to start looking like a animal museum but I love that he gets to hunt and enjoy the outdoors in Alaska.
The beautiful 6 hr drive to Valdez... incredible weather.
 The view from the top of the mountain where they were hunting. Talk about a hunt of a life time.

Harper and I did our best to stay busy... and she did her best to keep me up all night for 3 nights in a row so we enjoyed all the cuddles and nap time we could get. Last year I really struggled with Jeff being gone. He wasn't able to call or anything for 5 days straight. This year their phones worked off and on on the mountain so I heard from him via text almost everyday. I love him so much and I'm so proud to be his wife and mother to his kids. Congrats on your hunt babe!!!


No comments: