Thursday, October 17, 2013
Palmer Reindeer Farm
Well fall is here and it has been absolutely beautiful here in Alaska. This is the first year we actually have had a fall. Before the weather decides to turn on us and get cold and snowy we decided to venture out to the Reindeer Farm. I was excited to take Harper, have her pet and feed the reindeer and maybe choose her first pumpkin. Well the reindeer part was a hit but not the pumpkins. The second Jeff sat her down she didn't move in the grass and then when we sat her up by the pumpkin she cried, then screamed. Of course I caught the moment since I was expecting excitement and a smile. Overall it was fun to get out although short and sweet and windy I love all these "1st" moments with Harper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
Looks like fun! That baby girl is beautiful. So happy for the three of you!
Post a Comment