Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, March 27, 2010

**Vegas baby!**

Last December Jeff and I went to Cowboy Christmas in Vegas and entered ourselves into a drawing... well in Feb I got called saying my name was drawn and I won 2 free 3 day/2 night stays in Las Vegas. (To qualify we had to attend a 90 min presentation on Time Shares, which was actually 2 1/2 hours but it was all free). So for our 6 month anniversary we took our dogs to the babysitters (thanks Nikki and Tipper) and off we went. We always have so much fun together no matter where we are but we really enjoy heading to Vegas. Our hotel was pretty nice considering its probably the smallest building on the strip between the new Aria City Center buildings and the Bellagio. We shopped, ate, shopped, walked the strip and just relaxed... we even got to go see another show which we always try to do while in Vegas. This one was called The Mentalist (he does the show on CBS.) He is an amazing mind reader and magician and let me tell you, very entertaining!!! Well enjoy the pics...
See if you can find our hotel... (remember I mentioned smallest builing on the strip)



Oh and one last thing, while walking around we saw many Celeb look-a-likes but Jeff never wanted to get in on the pics, until we found his match...

2 comments:

Scott and Amanda said...

oh my that looks like so much fun and that picture with jeff is priceless.... sure do love and miss you guys!

McArthur said...

oh my friend...you guys are to funny! i love the pictures and that one with jeff is hilirous, I was laughing so hard!I love you two!