Monday, October 10, 2011
Bad hair cut
Jeff always cuts his own hair. since he met me i've been trimming the sides and squaring off the neck line. and this happens every 2 weeks. So the other day Jeff was cutting his hair and called me into the bathroom, me assuming I was going to trim the sides and blend with the top. So he hands me the razor and buzz.... oops!!! Jeff had given me the razor without the guard on and I shaved up the side of his head. He immediately yelled "what the heck you doing!" Me on the other hand, started laughing uncontrollably... which caused him to start laughing as well. I had to leave the bathroom I was laughing so hard I couldn't breath. And then I started hysterically crying cuz I felt so bad and it looked so ugly!!! I went back into the bathroom and Jeff was just staring in the mirror. I told him we should just shave his head and he flipped saying he wasn't going to shave his head and look even uglier. He asked what the heck was I thinking, he just wanted me to trim his neck line... well heck how was I suppose to know, since I ALWAYS trim and blend. Well luckily his hair grows uncontrollably fast. It's been 5 days or so and it's already growing back and doesn't look so noticable. We both couldn't stop laughing after that... for a couple days in fact. the only way he could cover it was if he wore a hat... backwards... so the brim was covering his neck. Oh and also, when I left the bathroom to go cry, he had tried to square off his own neck and totally botched the neckline, so we had to raise his neckline... so needless to say this was the worst hair cut EVER!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment