Saturday, October 29, 2011
Fiddler on the Roof
Jeff and I had the night off together the other day and last minute decided to go see Fiddler on the Roof. Our friend Kari had just gone a few nights prior and just loved it. Sadly, buying tickets 40 min before the show doesn't give you the greatest seats, but it really wasn't that bad. You could still see the whole stage and hear everything just perfectly... the only thing we couldn't see was the Fiddler on the Roof's head... ha ha. We are super excited for Beauty and the Beast to come in January!!!
Yep... our seats were way up in the balcony... 3 levels up from the stage. If only the picture captured how nice the theater was.


It was such a fun night out. With winter upon us here I told Jeff we need to get out as much as possible so come March I don't go nuts like last year!!! And I think we will have plenty of days off together with my new schedule working Monday, Tuesday and Wednesdays... leaving me a 4 day weekend on the same days Jeff has work and school off. So hopefully we will find a way to have fun, stay busy, and enjoy Alaska's winter as much as we enjoyed the summer..... even if it does mean buying us some snowmobiles :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment