While I was in town, my grandparents were in Park City for their time share. So it was nice to have them come to see us. I sure love these 2 and will always cherish my memorie with them.
Good morning Happy Brooklyn!!!
Brooklyn and Hadley sporting their "My Auntie loves me" outfits I bought them.
Brooklyn loved watching me put on my make-up... and then he loved stealing my brushes.
Brooklyn was having a rough day and apparently wanted to be just like Hadley... this poor girl sure loves her little sister but she sure misses the attention of being an only child. I just love this picture. Amanda took away her binky MONTHS ago and she only gets it when she goes to bed... well having little Hadley around sure makes her want Hadley binki.
Perfect little Hadley... all through Amanda's pregnancy she said I could have her baby if she wasn't as cute as Brooklyn. Well as you can tell this little one is just beautiful... looks NOTHING like Brooklyn. Brooklyn looked just like Scott and Hadley is Amanda's little mini me. Needless to say, I came back to Alaska childless :)
I made the mistake of getting Brooklyn out of the stroller at the mall cuz all she wanted to do was run around everywhere. And everytime someone mentioned how cute she was I piped up "Thanks, she is mine!" ha ha ha I love this little girl.
I miss kissing and snuggling with these 2 girls. I owe my sister the biggest thank you for letting me play mom and mugging on her girls.
I was also so glad to see my parents and Conner.... boy has he changed. He is getting so tall and handsome and I'm so proud of him as my brother. It was fun to go to breakfast and lunch with my mom and dad and to catch up and get lots of hugs and kisses from them. I also love seeing them as grandparents. It is different to see your parents become grandparents. They are so involved in their grandkids lives and would do absolutely anything for them. I truly have such an amazing family... I don't know where I would be without them. Unfortuately, I wasn't able to see Kim, Dan or Jaxon but I hope they know how much I love and truly miss them.
Brooklyn loves Conner. And Conner is the cutest kid with his neices and nephew. It's so cute to see him around little kids cuz being the youngest he didn't grow up with younger sibblings.
I took a day free from playing "mom" and went to Tremonton to see the in-laws. Lucky for me, Sheridan and the kids were up visiting from St. George (while Josh was hunting in Alaska). I sure missed these kids. We went to Lagoon and had the time of our lives. I was able to drag Conner along and I'm so proud of him going on all the roller coaster... a first for him at the age of 14. It was hard to keep up with a 4, 6, and 8 year old :) They all just wanted to hit every stomach curling, head banging ride there and how the heck do you tell them, "sorry guys, I don't like the spinning and flipping and tossing" So yes, I had to buck up and put on my big girl face for my nephew and neices and go on all the rides they wanted to. they are all such adrenaline junkies. We even snuck little 42 inch Hallie onto the "spider" ride, where you had to be 48 inches to ride. What 4 year old looks forward to this... ha ha. She loved it and i'm so proud of all the kids and Conner (and let me not forget Diana) for going on all the thrill seaking rides. I really need to learn to live alittle I guess :)
Me and Kennedie on the SkyTram. The 2 girls would fight for who was going to ride with me. But then they got the understanding that they would take turns.... oh I love how much these 2 loved clinging to me.
Remington on the other hand never wanted to ride with me... because he had Conner. These 2 boys had a blast together.
The best, cutest, sweetest, goofiest Mother and sister-in-law ever. Just love these two.
Me and Halle on the wicked fast ferris wheel. Another ride that churned my stomach but I had to be brave cuz Hallie kept laughing her face off having the time of her life :)
Poor Halle was TERRIFIED of this guy.... right after this pic was taken she was screaming hysterically. And from this point on, we walked around everywhere with me covering her eyes cuz she didn't wanna run into any more scary people.
How can you not love these 2... acting scared coming out of the Haunted House ride.
I sure missed this family but was so glad to hear they were up North when I was in Utah. I miss seeing them but I'm greatful for the memories and laughs we have shared.
This trip wouldn't have been possible if it weren't for my loving and supportive husband who lets me fly home every 3-6 months, or so. While I'm off visiting family and having a blast, he stays home and tends to the dogs, goes to school full time, works in between classes and on his days off. A couple days before I left town, he took the biggest test of his life, the ATSAT. the best I can describe it is it's an aptitude test for Air Traffic Controllers. It's a placement test that basically gets you hired on to the job. The test has nothing to do with Air Traffic Control and getting hired has nothing to do with your chool grades... kinda crazy. But Jeff did amazing and passed with a 97.1%. I'm soooo proud of him and all his hard work. He continually amazes me and I'm so fortunate to have him as my companion for eternity. It's so nice knowing the test is behind us and now we just have to choose what 2 states he wants to put in for to work at. We have been so blessed lately and I hope we continue to live our lives worthy enough for more blessings and promises as we keep the Lord's commandments.


3 comments:
You are going to be such a wonderful Mommy!
i second that comment. You are going to be an Amazing momma. You were amazing with my girls and we love you so much Brooklyn would have gone home with you:) i myself cannot wait until january to see how jeff is with my little ones brooklyn might not want to come home with us after she has jeff wrapped around her sticky fingers:) love you and thank you so much for coming to utah to help it means the world!!!
Im pretty sure Amanda loved having all of your help. I love how close the two of you are. It was fun to get to talk to you and vent. Thanks for being such a great friend and really such an amazing example.
Post a Comment