Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Harper 2 month pics

Warning: These pics are absolutely GORGEOUS!!! :)
While we were in Utah I scheduled Harpers 2 month pics with a good friend and old roommate of mine, Annie Duckworth. (She did some family pics for my fam a few years ago and our Temple Sealing pics, we love her talent) Since we didn't LOVE her newborn pics, I told Jeff I wanted 2 month pics and I promised I wouldn't get pics done again until she was 6 months :) I'm so glad we got them done. Thankfully Harper is still a morning person but she was nearing nap time so we didn't get to stay as long as we wanted. And I forgot her bottle at home and I hate breast feeding with an audience so Harper was getting frustrated. But the pics turned out AMAZING. I look at them 5-6 times a day.
 
 

1 comment:

Scott and Amanda said...

i love love love the pictures. Gosh i miss her like crazy!!!