Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 25, 2013

Burton Family Pics 2013

It's been a few years since we have had family pics (3 to be exact) and since then our family sure has grown. Jonny has returned from his mission and there were 4 (plus one on the way) more grandkids added to the list. So since we were all together for Harpers blessing we took the opportunity for some quick photos. I love that our family is growing!
(Our photographer is just getting into photography so that's why our family pic looks so "unique." Oh well at least we are all in it!)
I absolutely would love this pic if Jeff's head wasn't cropped out :( !!! And I wish it wasn't cold or we would've taken the blanket off to show off her darling little blue jeggings!
I know you can't really see it but believe it or not Amanda is 23 weeks pregnant with baby boy Burnett. July can't come soon enough.
 

No comments: