We were spoiled in Utah with incredible weather, so keeping this girl indoors was near impossible. She would wander everywhere on Grandma and Grandpa Harris property.
One morning while getting ready, I heard Harper being her usual independent self playing around my parents house, talking to herself. A few minutes had gone by and I noticed I couldn't hear her anymore... so when I went to check on her this is where she was... on top of the table pulling apart my wallet. What a stinker.

We had a mock Easter egg hunt when we got back from Oklahoma since Harper wasn't feeling well. Brooklyn wasn't about to let Harper go alone, so she opted to go with her and hold her basket. It's cute to see Brooklyn being a little mom to everyone cuz I know that's the way Harper will be once brothers come along.
And my lovely sister thought she would try to throw me into labor at 22 weeks with doing everything messy that I would never let Harper do. Luckily this sidewalk paint is homemade and basically edible. Just looking back on these pics gives me anxiety but Harper loved it.
I don't think I can say it enough but Harper is an incredible flyer. We had a little rougher flight going to Oklahoma but every other flight we took this trip she was perfect. I thought on the way back to AK she would sleep the whole way, especially after not getting an afternoon nap. But after a bottle she got her second wind, which made me nervous since this is a 5 hr flight. Instead she watched 1 episode of little einsteins, played with her snack cups and water bottles, read some books and about 2 hrs into the flight she crashed on an empty seat next to me. I love having her as my travel buddy. Some lady commented to me about how brave I was to be traveling alone with a toddler and when I told her this was our 14th flight she said it's no wonder she is so good. The only struggle flying this trip was being pregnant and not being able to hold her, but luckily we always had an extra seat next to us so there was very little holding that needed to be done.
To say this girl was excited to see her puppies when we got home was an understatement. She loves these boys and I love that they are so patient with her and let her maul them to death.

















No comments:
Post a Comment