The count down is on and I can't believe how fast time is flying... before I know it our whole life is going to change with having a little one here. I have been feeling incredible lately. And no this isn't sarcasm. It has been a painful pregnancy until now (thought the last couple weeks were suppose to be the worst:) My pelvic pain is mild and very much tolerable. The hardest/most painful part is getting in and out of cars and the tub... and getting dressed. So at my 33 week appt, I was expecting a big weight gain (cuz I really have popped out more since my last apt 2 weeks ago) but to my surprise I actually lost weight, only half a pound but regardless I was shocked. When the dr. measured my belly 2 weeks ago i was 28 cm, and today I was only 27 cm. What the heck is going on... I feel huge!!! So of course she orders another U/S and when they said they could get me in in a week she says, "Um no, how bout you get her in in the morning" Wow, this seems urgent. How is this possible... I feel incredible. No I haven't been leaking amniotic fluid (that I knew of), no the baby's movements haven't slowed down so what is going on. So I had to wake up bright and early at 630 am on my birthday to make it to my appt. ALL IS WELL. Fluid levels are great, baby's growth is right on with the charts at 4 lb 11 oz (expected between 4.5 to 5 lb) AND my placenta has moved!!! yeah!!! So now I'm cleared to have a vaginal delievery... YEAH, no planned c-section!
(Sorry again for another instagram photo, it's all I saved in my phone.)
No comments:
Post a Comment