I have been terrible at taking pics the last few months (and blogging:). Well I found some pics on my camera that I totally forgot I had and it was of my baby shower my friends threw for me here in Alaska back in November. I was so grateful for them and how thoughtful they were. I was really struggling knowing I couldn't make it home for thanksgiving and I wouldn't be getting a shower from my mom and sisters. Still to this day it makes me sad, I think mostly because no one in my family has actually seen me pregnant... besides pics and facetime. But that's what friends are for is to fill in the gaps when family isn't around. It was a great morning with good food, great friends and plenty of gifts for our little girl.
Colleen was in charge of the camera and thought taking self photos of her and Jaime would be easy with 2 kids on your laps... ha ha
My good friend Meg made me this beautiful blanket and some burp clothes. She is the most talented person I know when it comes to crafting and sewing and I'm so thankful she shared her talent for my little girl. She is due with her little girl just 3 weeks before me and although we haven't seen each other much during our pregnancy I'm looking forward to having playdates.
I didn't get pics of everyone who came to support Jeff and I and little girl. I also had a baby shower from the girls in my ward that I actually didn't even get to go to cuz of work (it was a group shower for 5 ladies) but we have been very spoiled so far.
Monday, December 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment