Wow where did the time go... this has been the fastest pregnancy ever (for me :) Jeff said it's been miserable for him and that we are only having 1 kid, ha ha) We are both so glad it is almost over though and that we get to finally be parents. Jeff has asked me multiple times if I think I'll deliever before my due date, just because I've been contracting pretty good lately and both doctors I've been seeing don't see me going to 40 weeks, but we will see. Just the other day we were saying our dinner prayer and he said, "We pray that our little girl will come early." Oh good heavens honey. When I finally asked him why he wants me to deliver so soon he said, "I'm 30 and I'm read to grow up and be a dad." Trust us, neither of us expected to be as old as we are having our first child but the Lord knows what's best and I'm just so grateful for where we both are in our lives. Before we know it we will be parents to a special little girl... one that took forever to get here, one that has provided many scares, one that has caused my body so much pain, but one that has already touched our hearts and we are already so in love with her. And yes, with 4 more weeks to go baby girl still remains un-named :)
So with only 4 more weeks I'm feeling great! I can't believe how good I feel for being so far along, minus the nighlty contractions and cramping I've been having. I'm still able to work full time and not have any pains or discomforts. We still have SOOO much to do to prepare the nursery and our home. We finally bought her an outfit (all the clothes we have are hand me downs, or from family and friends) And her first Alaska fur hat that KO so graciously tried on for us :)
So I have very few pics of me being pregnant for a number of reasons... 1-I love to lounge in sweats so if I'm not in scrub for work then I'm in my comfy's and I never feel picture ready 2- It takes multiple attempts to get a good pic... this day particular we took over 20 pics. But hopefully my family (aka mom) will be happy now since she asks daily for a new belly pic. :) This first pic Jeff made me laugh cuz he caught me trying to suck in :) I hate the front shots cuz my belly is a perfect basketball and I think it looks funny so I thought sucking in would help... ha ha, busted!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment